- 8 oz. small macaroni shells
- 4 hard cooked eggs
- 2-3 sweet pickles, grated
- salt, pepper, onion powder
- 1/4 cup mayonaise
- 1/4 cup Miracle Whip
- 1/8 tsp Parsley, dried flakes (crunch finely)
- 1/2 tsp pickle juice (both sweet and dill)
- 1/4 tsp mustard
- 2-3 Tbsp milk
Cook macaroni according to directions on box. Drain and spread on cookie sheet to cool. Peel and dice hard cooked eggs and put in bowl with macaroni. Add salt, pepper, and onion powder to taste. Pour dressing and mix. Chill.
Mix mayo, Miracle Whip, parsley, mustard, pickle juice, and enough milk so that you can pour it over the macaroni. Adjust amounts to your liking.