- 1 chicken or several boneless chicken breasts
- 2 cans Cream of Chicken soup
- 1 soup can broth (from boiling chicken)
- 1 soup can milk
- 3 cups fine dry bread crumbs
- 2 cups grated cheese
- 1 cube butter or margarine (softened or grated)
Boil whole chicken for about 1 to 1 1/2 hours or the boneless chicken for about 20 min. (season the water with celery salt and onion salt) Debone and reserve broth. Place chicken pieces on bottom of casserole dish and cover with mixture of soup, milk, and broth. Mix bread crumbs, cheese, and butter with your hands. Top casserole with crumb mixture and bake uncovered in 350 oven for 30-45 min. Recipe can be halved easily.