- 3 3 oz. pkgs. Orange Jello
- 3 cups water, boiling
- 9 oz. frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1 med. can crushed pineapple
- 2 small cans mandarin oranges
- 1 3 oz. pkg lemon instant pudding
- 1 pkg. Dream Whip, mixed as directed
Dissolve jello into boiling water. Add frozen juice. Drain fruits well and put into a 9 x 13 glass pan. Add jello and set until firm in refrigerator. Add topping.
Mix pudding as directed and Dream Whip as directed. Then fold together and spread on set Jello. Note: can substitute Cool Whip for Dream Whip. This makes a large Jello!